Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins


We say: *****

Three of my favorite books of all time; I literally couldn’t put them down.
The first book is about an event called the Hunger Games where a boy and a girl (called tributes) from each district (there are 12 districts) are thrown in an arena and must fight to the death. All three books follow the heroine Katniss Everdeen and is about her fight to keep herself and everyone she loves alive. 

My favorite character is definitely Rue, who appears in the first book, but tragically dies, her death scene had me in tears.

Overall a highly enjoyable book which I would recommend to anyone, no matter the age. Mainly it is targeted at teens, but I think anyone who doesn’t mind a bit of gore will love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment